Monday, February 1, 2010

2 days!

2 more days!!!! I am so excited to be able to be recieving my endowment. I just wish that all my friends could be there with me. :( I do not even know how to feel. I do not know if I should be excited... scared... nervous... blah... or whatever else. I am having mixed feelings right now! But I can say that excitement keeps winning! I really do wish that Melissa could be there with me though :( I will definitely be at hers. So I guess that is a good thing! I had thought about fasting tomorrow to help me understand the things that I will be seeing and doing but then I decided that I am such a blonde! Why would I fast the day before? So the smart side of me came out and told me to fast all day on Wednesday and then go through the temple that night. :) That makes a lot more sense. I decided that I am glad I am doing this now and not waiting till I get married. A lot of people just go through the motions of going to the temple. They are going because that is what they have to do to be sealed to their spouse. I think that because I am going for only my endowment, that I will hopefully listen and pay more attention to what is going on. I have no other agenda. Therefore my mind and spirit can be right there. Okay so I will stop talking about it! I am just excited and all anyone ever talks to me about is how much harder things are going to be afterwards. How satan is going to work on me harder and everything else. It is like everyone is trying to scare me or something. I just have to say one thing... BRING IT ON!!!! I am so ready for whatever the world or satan has to throw at me. This chica is ready for it! I would prefer to not have to be tempted but if needs be I will overcome! I mean come on, look at everything I have gone through and made it out of? What does he really think he can do to try and bring me down? I have been to the bottom and there is no where but up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment