Friday, January 29, 2010

Diets!!!

Okay so I started another diet 8 days ago. I started at 114 lbs and I have done great! I kept my calories at about 1,000 to 1,100. I exercised every day for about an hour sometimes 2. I even had sugar almost every day! Those days my calories were just a tad bit higher lol. So I weighed myself this morning and I am at 108!!!!! I have three more pounds to go!! I cannot believe how easy this has been. I lost 6 lbs in 8 days with just diet and exercise! I think it took me a little more than two months to get the first 20 pounds off. Then I gain a few back and now I am going all the way! I will stop when I hit 105! That is a perfect weight for me. Especially since I also have muscle now. It feels great to be skinny again! hehe They say that the last 5 pounds it the hardest... Well not so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment