Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Perfection

So... I am far from perfect. No one can be perfect. But I have just got to say that my life is perfect. I am in the greatest place. I was speaking with a very wise man last night and he told me that He says it is my time. Years of searching for happiness and it was right in front of me. Or should I say right inside of me. I guess I just needed to change a few things and start anew. I have new friends and I am close to my family again. My mom is my best friend. I no longer have bad influences in my life and things are just going great. I am doing the last thing possible for me right now and it feels great. We are taught that if we follow the teachings of God and stay close to Him that we will be blessed. Well let me tell you! I am blessed in so many ways. The biggest one I think would be the fact that nothing gets me down. I mean ya I might get upset for a moment but then I realize I no longer have to suffer alone and I am then okay. I can say from personal experience that true happiness cannot be bought or achieved alone. You have to have Him right there next to you. Here is an example... (feel special I do not usually tell this story) I married my ex about four years ago and divorced him a year ago. I kept living the same way (partying), and I hated everyday. I felt like I was headed in the wrong direction and I ended up with my ex at a party and we got back together. We remarried because I was trying to do the right thing and go back to church. Things didn't work out for different reasons, but mainly because of the church, and we got divorced 6 months ago. I have not looked back once to ask myself if I was doing the right thing. I was an active member of the church and everything was going great for me. God helped me get through it this time. I cannot do anything without His help. I thank Him for every breath that I have. A lot of my old friends that have seen me wonder where the old Crazy Cassy went and I tell them that she grew up. Everyone has agency. My life would be better with a man in it but like I said everyone has agency. I cannot choose when I get married and so for now my life is as perfect as it can be. I just cannot believe I am going! I have wanted this for so many years and it is finally mine! I may be doing it single but I am doing it! I seriously just want to tell the world how great everyone's life could be. So I said before that my mom was my best friend. Well I think I might have lied. I think He is. Then my mom :) It is crazy that I finally deserve this. I have come a long way and I will/would never look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment