Friday, January 1, 2010

Last year

So I have been looking back at the past year and wondering to myself if it was worth it. It was! I had some really rough times with trying to make things work with my ex and then realizing that it never would. It took my mom being diagnosed with cancer to come to terms with myself. I mean I always knew it would not work but I really wanted it to for Shaelyn. I mean she deserves a real family. About half way through the year I started going back to church after being away for almost 8 years. I then got divorced and had all the fun with that since... It is hard to say goodbye to someone that you loved for many years. I guess I should say that it is hard to say goodbye to the person I thought he was. It is crazy to think that for the first time in a long time I am finally happy. Anyways I have been going to church ever since and am really enjoying life. Yes I have my ups and downs like every other person that is alone but I cope. I have made new friends this last year and I started dancing again! O ya I also started making my own jewerly since the jewelery I buy is kinda expensive and since I have only one income it is a little hard to please that hobby of mine. I was able to spend more time with my daughter and school went really well! Last year was a great year for me. Granted I have no significant other but I have friends that I can spend time with instead. Last year was focused on me becoming me again, since I had lost myself for a long time. This year is going to be focused on whatever He wants me to do. But do not think that I am completely unselfish because I am hoping that it works in my favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment