Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I went with my friend Melissa and did Baptisms today. I do not think I could be in a better place right now. Walking in the doors and just having a feeling of peace. There is no other place where things just feel so perfect... so right. Words cannot even describe the feelings. For the first time, I felt perfect. I could feel the strength inside of me. It was like a reminder that this is why I am here. This is why I am happy. I have something so strong and powerful holding me up. I am a single mother who fights everyday to feel like things are good for us. Well they are! I was supposed to get married and divorced so that I could have my beautiful daughter. My challenges are what made me who I am. I would not have the testimony of the atonement like I do if I had not needed it. I have such a great appreciation for those of you that do not need the atonement like I did. But I would not take any of it back. Although it took me a while, I am where I want to be. I love me! I was able to help and make other peoples dreams come true today. I was used for His will and it felt great. Sorry I had to get this out! It was killing me all bundled up inside!

2 comments:

  1. So very very happy for you! Isn't life great when you are living the gospel to it's fullest?

    ReplyDelete