Friday, January 15, 2010

MEN!!! or boys.....

I am really frustrated with guys. What is the point of playing games? I am completely open and honest from the beginning. If I were to rate myself from 1 to 10, 10 being the best when it comes to the church, I would be a 9. No question about it. I would say a 10 but no one is perfect. I have thoughts at times like wanting to strangle someone (lol) or not being the nicest to some people. Ya people make mistakes. But be honest! Do not waist my time! You could be the hottest, sweetest, and most charming guy around but if we do not have the same standards then it wont work. People date in hopes to one day find their partner. Why would I date someone who drinks if I wouldn't marry someone who drinks? I mean seriously, I hate waisting time and that is all that would be. I mean I married someone in hopes of changing them for good. People hardly ever change and I will not go into another relationship with false hopes and dreams. I do not like spending time with someone, start to like them, and then realize it would never work because the truth finally came out. I mean come on! Do you guys enjoy that? I mean hanging out as friends is cool. You can be whatever you want, but don't bring me down with you. I am who I am and I will not change. Relationships are built on trust. Why start it out in a lie? Maybe it is because of my past or whatever but I know what I want and I will not settle for anything less. O ya those of you who say you will start going to church and become active if we date... NO! Been there, done that. If you want to go to church I think that is awesome! But you are not going to start going because of me. I cannot be someone's crutch. If you want to know what I am looking for in a guy just ask... It is not like I am asking for a perfect guy. We all make mistakes. We all know I have made plenty of them! But I am who I want. Look at me and you will see what I want. But if you want details just ask :) I figured I would end on a pleasant note since I wasn't the sweetest little thing through this!

2 comments: