Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dating games

So I was chatting with a friend of mine and she needed some dating tips... Well I am not in a relationship so I am not to sure about getting advice from me! But I gave it anyways.
For some reason games work. They are not the immature high school games that I am talking about. Guys are hard to read. They may say they want to take you out again without you even mentioning it and they really do not mean it. Some guys do mean it. I do not understand the purpose of telling a girl you wanna take her out again when you have no intentions of it. So through my dating experiences I have come up with a great way to tell if the guy means it so your not sitting around and waiting for him to finally tell you he is not interested or whatever.
We all know the guy is more than likely going to respond to your text whether he likes you or not. Guys are not that mean to just ignore you. Well most aren't (hehe). Before he or you ends the conversation you need to pipe in and say something along the lines of "Hey, it was good hearing from you, get ahold of me if you wanna hangout." This is putting the next step into their court. DO NOT TEXT THEM! If they do not text you or call you... They are not interested! Plain and simple. You might be a great girl or guy (yes you guys can use it too) but you may just not be their type. Now it is time to get over it and move on... Find a new one to date or just hangout with the girls. Life is not over. He was not your last chance. But hopefully he did get ahold of you. That is when you know they are interested in you or at least intrigued enough to want to get to know you a little more.
I just thought I would share a little bit of what I go through and do. It really does work. I had a great time with this guy named umm we will call him John. John was cute, fun, charming, and very intriguing to me. We went on a few "dates" and hung out a couple times. The time I saw him I was kinda iffy on whether or not he was into me. So I did the whole "well if you wanna do something next week, just get ahold me." He never called or text me. Was it a little heartbreaking? kinda... But there I was at Dennys 3 days later meeting a new guy. Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment