Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Pumkins!

Shaelyn had such a fun time decorating with stickers, cookie cutters, and markers. I too had such a great time spending time with her. It is the simple moments like these that make you so proud to be a parent. It just makes all those bad days so worth it. Holidays are really hard sometimes but I am so thankful for my
Shaelyn. She brings so much joy to my life. Moments like these, I think at least, are more for the parents than the children. We get so much from spending time with are dearest ones.


I somehow did not get a picture of the heart she made out of the star stickers. She is growing up so much. She was putting stickers on the pumpkin then says mommy I made a heart. Now, I am thinking oh fun I wonder with this is going to look like... She is four in January. I look and it looks like a heart! She makes me smile so much just watching her grow.





No comments:

Post a Comment