Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My great news!

Life should be a little less drama filled from now on. I have been having a really hard time dealing with Shaelyn's dad and I decided that I needed to free myself of the pain. I talked with him and told him that becuase of the drama and the abuse that I have been putting up with, I have decided to look over the divorce papers and give him visitation rights of only what they say I should. No more of this giving him more than he deserves stuff that I always seem to do. I feel sorry for him and I give into him. No more.
I told him that he is able to see her every other weekend from Friday night to Sunday night. He is welcome to call her anytime he wants. He is also abel to visit her one time for a few hours each week. But because he does not pay child support he will have to pay for the cost of her traveling back and forth. I am sick of doing both of our parts.
There is a lot more to the story but some things just do not need to be repeated. All I am going to say is that Shaelyn deserves so much more than what he gives her. She deserves a Dad that will love her always and forever. She is more important than anything in the world. She is more important than any amount of money and I would never give her up.
Well after our conversation he came up with a solution to his problem. He has decided to just not see her. He has said that he cannot deal with those terms so he is done.
I hope it sticks. I hope he is not going to be one of those dads that come in and out of her life. I hope that he really is going to disappear out of her life. She will be so much better off without the drama of his world. He treated her well but she deserves better.
I truly hope and pray that he really is gone. It will be better for her if he leaves now instead of later. She deserves a better life than this and I am going to give it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment